Job Purpose: To develop firmware for different control devices an automated public transport, from low-level drivers to aplicación.Responsabilidades layer: – Develop embedded software, including safety critical functions passenger.
– Participate in all phases of the software cycle, from requirements definition and analysis to field validation, following industry standards and company procedures.
– Develop use cases, develop algorithms, design and document modules, implement code, test, and take control versiones.Habilidades required:
– Programming in C
– Real-time operating system (RTOS)
– Tools and software development environments
– Formal software development processes (CMMi)
– Communication protocols (CAN, TCP / IP)
– Management oscilloscope, multimeter
– Problem solving
– Teamwork, initiative, achieve quality results
– Motivation to learn new processes and pre herramientasExperiencia:
– Indispensable: at least 3 years in the industry, automotive or aerospace preference
– Experience with agile methodologies
Job type: Full time
Embedded software development (firmware): 3 years